Managing and maintaining physical servers in your offices or Datacentre is becoming a thing of the past. Virtualisation is designed to address the inefficiencies and limitations of in-house dedicated servers.
ECOM Datacenter Hosted Server Resource can be delivered on a managed or unmanaged basis:
Managed – ECOM Datacenter provision the server and support, monitor and manage on an on-going basis
Unmanaged – ECOM Datacenter provision the server but you’re then responsible for supporting, monitoring and managing the server (we’ll, of course, ensure the server platform remains available, however)
The Managed option includes unlimited 24/7 support, proactive monitoring, patch deployment, firewall, server hardening (where required), and server administration.
- Considerable cost savings can be achieved by avoiding recurring CapEx outlay on new physical servers
- Flexibility to add or remove resources as your business demand fluctuates
- Instant access to the latest versions of industry standard applications without the need for investment or time-consuming deployment projects
- Secure hosting of your servers/data in Tier 3-4 Datacentre
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- Periodic snapshot backups allow you to roll back your server to a time period
- 99.9% Availability guarantee