- If a disaster happened at your business, do you have a strategy to minimize or prevent downtime?
- Have you considered all associated costs, if your business were to suffer data loss?
- What kind of recovery strategy do you have in place?
These are questions many business owners find themselves asking when it’s far too late.
Disasters can strike in a variety of ways:
• Emerging security threats (such as ransomware, malware, and viruses)
• Physical loss, theft and failure of company devices
• Natural accidents such as fire, flood, and electrical outages